Terms and Conditions
All guests must be aware of the Code of Conduct for the Short-term Rental Accommodation.
Acknowledgement of the Short Term Rental Code of Conduct forms a part of these Terms and Conditions of stay.
- If booking direct with HPH you must pay 50% of the total tariff by way of direct deposit or credit card.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- All monies will be receipted in our Trust Account
Security Deposit/Charges – A security deposit is required and held on your nominated credit card.
HPH reserve the right to further charge the credit card to recover reasonable cost of damage to the property or its furnishings during your stay.
- Any damage, excess rubbish or theft, a minimum charge of $135.00 will be deducted from your bond.
- To avoid extra cleaning fee (minimum $100.00) guests are required to leave premises neat and tidy, refer to manual.
- Should any guest leave a dirty BBQ a fee of $60.00 will be deducted from the bond.
- Should anyone need to attend to the premises after hours due to keys being lost a fee of $110.00 will be deducted from your bond to include replacement of lost keys, property left unclean, excess garbage, damages/breakages to the property,
- Late departure fee is $110.00 per hour
- Bond or balance of bond will be refunded within one week of departure.
Check In/Check Out
- Access codes will be sent the day of check in.
- Check in time is 4.00pm, check out is 10.00am unless written approval from HPH is received.
- Guests to notify our office immediately upon arrival if the property is not clean otherwise they have accepted the property as is.
Cancellations | All cancellations must be in writing and will be charged as per the following:
- Full Refund – If cancelled more than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- 50% Refund – If cancelled 15 – 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- 0% Refund – If cancelled up to 14 days prior to your arrival date.
HPH are happy to move your booking to another date within 6 months outside of school holidays. Should there be a change to tariff you will be charged accordingly.
Due to Covid we advise all guests to take out travel insurance for their stay.
Discount | Should you wish to stay longer, we offer current guests a 50% discount on and extra night pending availability. Please phone 1800 955 693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By booking directly in the future you can save up to 10% off your stay.
- Guests are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property in the allocated bins, excess rubbish must not be left at the property. It is the responsibility of the guests to take this with them.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure when absent from the property that all windows and doors are locked to maintain security.
- Guests to ensure all lighting, heating, cooling, fans are turned off on departure.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors.
- Guests are responsible for all breakage and damage to the property, or loss of. All damages are to be reported to HPH. You will also find an honesty jar, should you break a glass, plate please leave payment in the jar.
- HPH and the owners take no responsibility for guests’ personal items, valuables and safety at any time and recommends all guests arrange their own insurance to cover such damage and /or losses.
- Should HPH be unable to provide the facilities reserved due to circumstances beyond its control, no further claim other than the entitlement to a full refund of any deposits paid may be made. HPH will endeavor to provide the organizer with reasonable notice.
- GST has been included in all prices quoted.
Concierge | We can offer you a concierge service for catering, additional cleaning, babysitting at a rate of $66.00 per hour to arrange, please call HPH 1800 955 693 or email email@example.com
Pets | Are only permitted at the following properties for a fee of $25 per night
- Cherry Walk Cottage – Fully fenced Yard
Fire Places | Are only permitted for use at the following properties – cleaning fees apply if not left in the same condition as arrival.
- Harley Grove – $200
- The Crabtree Cottage – $60
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- All accommodation is for residential holiday purposes only.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that visitors comply with these House Rules.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Guests must notify HPH of any disputes or complaints from neighbours.
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties between 10pm-8am.